Mt. Washington offers you more than just automobile insurance. You can also choose from a variety of coverage options, plus, you may qualify for one or more discounts.
The cost of your automobile insurance policy depends on many factors, such as:
- Cars insured – especially their age, value, and safety features
- Drivers and their driving histories
- Discounts based on attributes such as home-ownership, minor child, multi policy, student away, multi-vehicle, etc.
Your automobile insurance rate is also affected by the coverages you choose:
- The type and amount of liability coverages you choose, which pays for damage to other property and injuries to other people
- The type of collision coverages you choose to purchase, which pays for damage or losses to your vehicle due to a covered collision
- The amount of the comprehensive and collision deductibles you select, which is the amount of money you pay before insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your car
Your Mt. Washington agent can help you sort through your options, and select the right level of protection for you.
New Hampshire Coverages
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured Motorists
- Underinsured Motorists
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
New Hampshire Enhanced Coverages
- Auto Loan/Lease
- Trailer/Camper Body
For additional information on automobile insurance coverages in New Hampshire please review
- New Hampshire Auto Policy (PDF)
- Your Guide to Understanding Auto Insurance in the Granite State (PDF).