Pledge of Assurance®
Experience true customer service with our Pledge of Assurance. At
Mt. Washington we pledge to treat you with courtesy, value your time, and recognize that the issues you are facing may be difficult.
Whatever the reason for your call, we will be as helpful as possible. This means:
- A friendly customer service professional will answer your questions or provide the help you need quickly and accurately during business hours.
- We’ll communicate with you in easy to understand, jargon-free terms, and do everything possible to clearly convey what you need to know.
- If you don’t get the information or help you need, you may ask a supervisor or manager for additional assistance.
- At the end of your call, we’ll clearly explain what we’ll do next and how we’ll keep you informed
Professionalism and competence are the standards we set for every aspect of our organization, and for every aspect of the customer service you experience as a Mt. Washington customer.
Mt. Washington’s customer service team constantly strives for continuous improvement. Our Pledge of Assurance means that:
- We’ll issue your policies and statements accurately the first time.
- Your claims will be handled professionally and sensitively, to make things as easy for you as possible.
- We’ll strive to perform vehicle appraisals within scheduled appointment times and to move the settlement process quickly.
- Covered repairs by a referral shop or Door-to-Door® repair shop will be guaranteed for as long as you own or lease your car.
- We’ll do our best, even if it takes extra effort. After all, extra effort is essential to creating extraordinary service.
We stand behind the commitments in this Pledge of Assurance. More importantly, we promise to give you the service you expect.
If you believe we failed to provide you with service you deserve, our President Chris Olie would like to know. (If you’ve had a good customer service experience, he'd like to know that, too.) Just call 866-428-1950 or email him. Please leave Chris a message, and you’ll receive a prompt reply.